Scottish and Southern Electricity Networks forms part of the energy company, SSE.
Their distribution and transmission networks carry electricity to over 3.7 million homes and businesses across the north of the Central Belt of Scotland and also Central Southern England.
Project Frontier is a transformational change project to imbed a new vision/ mission and unite staff in a common purpose – it was a call to positive action.
– Director – Strategic workshops to set goals, key messages and comms strategy.
– Senior Managers
– Directors’ presentations and briefing.
– Colleagues – Teaser campaign, UK wide ‘roadshows’ and Roll out campaign (digital, experiential and print).
– Establish the new vision
– Unite staff in a common purpose
– Communicate the big picture, an 8 year plan
– A call to positive action
– Embed Frontier as a signature practice
– Great Place to Work Survey Score up to 67% (a significant 17% rise).
– 92% understood company vision better.
– 88% felt more knowledgeable about the organisation.